Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day spent with your loved one(s)! 

TBG gave me a beautiful card that somehow expressed so much of what we have been saying to each other lately.    He always gives me what I need. 

And isn't that what this is all about? 

Thank you, babe, for always giving me what I need. I am so blessed to be moving along in TTWD with you, however slowly but surely we go,

xoxo
Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    Remember the fable of The Tortoise and the Hare? "Slow but steady wins the race." You and the Big Guy can move along the ttwd road at your own pace.

    Lovely to hear from you,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella! And we are surely the Tortoise and the Hare! Lol

      Delete
  2. Maggie,
    Wonderful to hear from you! More, please!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete