Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The "Quick " Blog

Wow! How is it April already?? 

Our spring came in with snow. I was Not. Happy. 

I am done with the cold weather!!

I want some sunny skies, warm breezes, and lazy afternoons. 

It's been busy over here. The daughter is getting closer and closer to graduation. She just spent a week away from us, visiting The Mouse in FL with friends. It was her very first plane ride and she came home saying she wanted to be a world traveler! You go, girl! 

The boy is just about done with school for the year. Too bad he still has two months to go! It's always rough for him after spring break. He is not a fan of school, even though he gets pretty good grades. 

TBG is taking another class trying to finish his degree - almost done! One more year and I think he will be completely finished. He works so hard! He is such a role model for our kids. 

Me? I'm hanging in there, helping TBG with his classes. Trying to get everything set for graduation. For vacation. For a grad party. Oh! And you will never believe what I did last week! I took a pole dancing class!! And WOW was that a workout! I hurt for three days afterward.  I thought it would be awkward but it really wasn't. The teacher was very good and it was focused more on "womanhood" and loving yourself. I did learn how to swing myself around the pole, though! Can't wait to show TBG. LOLOL. 

I also got a stress relief spanking last Friday. I was getting all worked up over my job. I have been working many late hours and still can't seem to catch up. It is frustrating. TBG agreed with me that I needed something. So, when I gave him a naked hug Friday morning it turned into a spanking! I held him tight while he turned my bottom red. And I loved him all the more for that. It was so connected, with me in his arms. Just what I needed!

I've enjoyed getting to catch up with everyone's blogs today. It was a lot of reading! So lovely to see all the posts. Some came out of hiding and it was fabulous to "see" them! It is late and I must get to bed so I will have to post again soon! Don't want to get in trouble for staying up too late!

xoxo Maggie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, exciting times for all your family! Pity about the snow though. I bet the pole dancing class was fun. I did a Burlesque course a few years ago, I loved it! I might try giving hubby one of those naked hugs in a minute, worth a go
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you, Maggie. Such a busy life with kids that age. Stress relief spankings always work their magic.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie,
    Your kind words have helped me. However you hardly need help. You are sailing high right now. Good for you! So happy things are going well.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my daughters teaches pole dancing as a hobby; she is amazingly agile. It's good that you can do something for fun in your busy life. Stress relief spankings work for me too.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are having a very exciting month!

    ReplyDelete