Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick note to wish everyone celebrating today a Happy Thanksgiving!!

May your turkey be moist (even if you hate that word!) and may your stuffing be delightful. May you be thankful for all those at your table and for those who could not be there. 

And may you not get any bad girl spankings....but some good girl ones, if you wish!! 

xoxoxo,
Maggie

8 comments:

  1. Maggie,
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    I wish for those gg ones.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I commented on a previous post. Happy Thanksgiving and plz know you are not alone in this boat. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - that's okay! A happy turkey day to you!

      Delete
  3. HI Maggie, I hope your Thanksgiving is all you hope for too
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! A big hug from across the pond for you.

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Maggie. Sam delivered a whopper spanking the night before just to be sure this long weekend would be a happy one.

    Thankful Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving was wonderful, thanks for asking! Hope you could sit after that whopper spanking...it's hard to stand and eat! I was a good girl this year and did not even get snarky with my sister-in-law! (Sound familiar?)

    ReplyDelete